Friday, December 11, 2009

STABILO Sensor Cushion Tip Pen


Another cool STABILO product that I've been having fun with is the STABILO Sensor cushion tip pen. It's unique because it has a patented spring tip system, so it adjusts to the pressure of your hand when writing with it, making it more comfortable to use. I shocked some people the other day when I demonstrated the cushion tip by pounding it multiple times on a pad of paper (it doesn't break!). Because it's more comfortable to use, you can write for longer periods without getting as much fatigue in your hand. The tip is encased in metal, which makes it good to use with rulers as well. It comes in black, red, blue, and green, with a .3mm tip.

If your want to know where to get the Sensor, send me an email and I'll help locate a retailer for you!

ebrandsmaven@gmail.com








7 comments:

  1. This is my favorite pen in the world, but it's so hard to find! My college bookstore used to stock them, which is where I fell in love with them, and there was a store in Tokyo that I've seen them in, but it's basically impossible to find... Every art & stationary store I go to, I always look for this pen but never find it. Do you know any stores in Los Angeles that sell this pen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you love the Sensor!

    Yes there is a shop in the Los Angeles area that carries them. You can get them in the shop or order online:

    http://www.carpediemstore.com/mlistCategoriesAndProducts.asp?midCategory=1557

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about in NYC? Please advise. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In New York City there isn't a retailer that currently carries the Sensor, however this online retailer offers them as well:

    http://www.artsuppliesonline.com/catalog.cfm?cata_id=12002

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the Dallas, Texas area? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is not a retailer in the Dallas, Texas area that stocks them, but you can order them online from this US retailer:

    http://www.artsuppliesonline.com/catalog.cfm?cata_id=12002

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Web Design in San Francisco

    ReplyDelete