Tuesday, June 23, 2009

STABILO Hearts of Thanks!


Yesterday I was handed a little envelope with a big surprise in it - 10 handmade heart cards decorated with STABILO and carrying words of thanks!

I had met a very nice art materials enthusiast at one of the recent STABILO demos I did, and as we kept in contact, I learned she was a member of several artist groups who focus on different themes. I sent her a little sample package of STABILO products that I thought would be appropriate for the different groups, including Point 88, CarbOthello, and Woody. She took the samples and made cute little gift bags with them to hand out to the group members. It was a very gratifying surprise to receive the thank you hearts back that had been decorated with those same STABILO samples. It was clear that everyone was enjoying trying them and discovering their own new favorite!

Are you a member of an artist group that would like to explore the world of STABILO? Feel free to email me and tell me about your group and what kind of art you do, and I'd be happy to send some appropriate samples for trial (offer is for the US only)!


No comments:

Post a Comment